FRIENDS OF THE PRINTEMPS DES ARTS
Our ASSOCIATION “The Friends of the PRINTEMPS DES ARTS” is happy to welcome music lovers who, like us, wish to support and encourage the festival in its bold and accessible artistic projects, and prolong throughout the year the fine artistic experiences of spring by a variety of cultural activities.
Among our actions, I’d like to point out:
• Our contribution to recording musical CDs.
• Our funding towards the purchase of instruments for the musicians of the Orchestra Kimbanguiste of Kinshasa invited for the 2nd time for the 2017 edition of the Festival.
• The conferences which illuminate the themes of the Festival.
• The guided tours of exhibitions.
• The discoveries of other musical experiences followed by suppers with the artists in attendance.
• The launch on 5 January, 2017, of the 2017 edition of the Printemps des Arts at an exceptional evening elevated further by the attendance of Her Royal Highness, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Chair of the Festival.
Our team of volunteer Arts enthusiasts is pleased to invite you, as a prelude to the Festival 2018, a programme of dynamic and original activity featuring encounters, concerts, tours, cocktail evenings and dinners, as well as other surprises, in a friendly ambiance!
Our association lives by its members. Your membership and that of new members contribute to the development of its activities by making possible additional artistic events and financing bold projects.
So, come and take part in our future amazing artistic rendezvous. Make a note of these 4 dates right away:
• Thursday 23 November, 2017 • Thursday 14 December, 2017
• Thursday 25 January, 2018 • Thursday 15 February, 2018
You will be informed by the site and Facebook pages of the Association and the Festival, of the detail of these meetings.
Michèle Dittlot, Chair
DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP FORM
To learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Association, visit :
Les Amis du Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo - 12 avenue d’Ostende - MC 98000 Monaco
Tél. (+ 377) 93 25 54 08 firstname.lastname@example.org